Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
saabart

April Calendar Wallpapers

Messages recommandés

Wouahou! Very nice job again with these artworks...and i sincerely prefer the Phoenix than the 96...a model who underwent a lot of attacks but a model who has "balls" LaughingLaughing

Thankyou Frag, my friend! Yes, the PhoeniX is controversy but still it's a great car. Lately, I have started making some new woodcut prints mainly on cars. Have just finished one on Saab 96 Rally. Would like to share it here! Laughing

Available at: http://www.classiccarprint.com/saab.html

Walang anuman Smile

I really like also your draw with this 96...it's under Photoshop or with the traditional paper and chinese ink? I'm curious coz i see tthe red stamp Very Happy

Thanks a lot! Frag! The 96 print is actually made by traditional "Wood Cut" method, that is you do some cuttings on a piece of wood, then put some paint on it, then rub it against a piece of paper. The image will then be print on the paper. This is just a very "old" kind of printing method, nothing special! I add a red stamps just to make it more "traditional"& "oriental"

By the way, Frag, the May Saab wallpapers are up, have a look if you feel interested!

Thanks again! :-)

Download Page:
http://www.classiccarprint.com/saab.html

Thanks to you for new beautiful wallpapers. Always a good balance in colors and i like this simplicity. A mark of great talent coz not using of a lot of rasters and other cheating's tools Smile

I'd to know how much you will ask for a special order as the 96? It's for my wedding and i'd like to surprise my Sweetie Wink

Wow! Frag, CONGRADULATIONS TO YOU!! affraidI love youcheers

Sorry for my late reply! I just realized that your replied to this thread.

Would you let me know more details of the "96" that you want. Wallpaper, art print or what? Also, the timing. You can send me a private message.

Thanks a lot! Roy

Thank you so so much and for the print, i'll prepare it and i'll explain soon what i search for my Sweetie Smile

• Créer...