Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Gordon

Hello My name is Gordon

Messages recommandés

Gordon Lamb, I'm from Plymouth, mais je vivre région liège depuis un moment je enfin repatrier mon 900 ici en belgique c'est un 1979 model le premier
Je espèrer beaucoup meet you in Paris and show you this piece of 900 history

see you

Welcome !

Tu es où à Liège ?

(NB : tu ramènes ta voiture ici et Fragdoktor te refais un polish de la carrosserie, elle en a bien besoin Wink )

Hello Gordon ,

welcome aboard with your lovely 900 . It's a quite rare version . Congratulations !! We're looking forward to meeting you in Paris !! cheerscheerscheers
By the way , do you like the way of life in Belgium ?
I guess you might enjoy the awesome beers overthere . Liège is a nice place .You should meet the Saab enthusiasts in the area : Grammoux and Saabhuy of course .A fabulous enthusiast well known on the Saab planet Twisted Evil

Welcome Gordon Smile

Grammoux a écrit:
(NB : tu ramènes ta voiture ici et Fragdoktor te refais un polish de la carrosserie, elle en a bien besoin Wink )

Vu la pâleur du rouge, c'est surtout une situation d'urgence LaughingLaughing

Gordon,
I'm from Kingston but have been living near Paris for 40 years.
If you are planning to go to the Le Borget meeting le 28 mars pourquoi pas passer la nuit du 27 à Lille. There are six 900s coming de l'Angleterre and spending the night at Lille before driving to LeBourget, Paris the Sunday morning.
Je pense monter a Lille myself juste pour passer une bonne soirée et puis drive to Paris ensemble en convoi.
Sympa non.
David

• Créer...