Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
saabart

Saab 2010 papiers peints de calendrier

Messages recommandés

Bonjour ! Les amoureux de Saab, Smile
voici quelques papiers peints de Saab avec le calendrier 2010 mensuel créé par me. Cette fois, de plus nouveaux modèles sont inclus sans compter que les classiques. Si vous visitez ma page d'art de Saab régulièrement, vous trouverez de nouveaux « papiers peints de calendrier » disponibles avant le début de chaque mois. J'espère que ces dessin-modèles t'apporteront la joie et éclaireront votre ordinateur de bureau journalier et chaque mois ! Appréciez ! ! Vos commentaires sont toujours bienvenus.

JOYEUX X'MAS ET NOUVELLE ANNÉE HEUREUSE À TOI ! ! santa

Page de téléchargement :
http://www.classiccarprint.com/saab.html

mon emplacement :
http://www.classiccarprint.com

Hello Roy,

Je trouve vraiment tes compositions superbes à tous points de vue, y a vraiment rien à jeter et le calendrier, j'adore le visuel de police du premier avec la 9-5 par exemple que je vais de ce pas bourrer dans le Tosh... Very Happy

glou

Merci tellement de vos bons mots au sujet de mes travaux, mes amis ! Je garderai dessus avec lui. J'aime votre forum beaucoup. Bien que je doive utiliser un traducteur en ligne pour lire vos poteaux. J'espère que le traducteur en ligne ne fait pas des erreurs sérieuses. J'espère que je peux comprendre le français ! Merci encore ! Roy

Merci pour votre appui ! Mes amis. rendeer
J'ai prié que Saab survivra et Spyker sera le nouveau propriétaire…
nouveau Saab 9-5 peut être libéré au marché bientôt. Le nouveau 9-5 est
un grand et machine de qualité, j'attends avec intérêt vraiment
elle. Il peut certainement concurrencer BMW et Audi, puis apporte une renaissance
à Saab. Libérez nouveau Saab 9-5, la légende ne finit pas ici ! J'
ai créé un papier peint et une e-carte pour le nouveau 9-5, vous pouvez les trouver
à mon site Web, prêt pour le téléchargement.
Page de téléchargement :
http://www.classiccarprint.com/saab.html santa

Salut mes amis, Merci beaucoup pour tous vos bons mots et support! Récemment, certains supporters Saab m'a demandé de créer quelques fonds d'écran avec "2010 année entière" calendrier, alors j'ai fait un peu pendant les vacances de Noël avec des modèles plus récents de Saab 9-3 & 9-5. Je voudrais partager avec vous, ils sont prêts pour téléchargement sur le «2010 année civile" page de mon "Saab Art" du site. s'il vous plaît à honoraires libres à télécharger si vous vous en sortez intéressées.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!
My Site:

Yes it's true but it works great ! Thank you to keep us updated and keep rocking ! glou
Happy new year !!

Vu la qualité du travail et pour ne pas que ça se perde dans les bas-fonds du forum, je l'ai placé en post-it...

Hi Frag, thanks so much for your support!! I'll keep on with my work, even if Saab does not survive or may be I should work on some "FUGM" wallpapers!

Hi Saabhuy, thanks so much for your good words, I'm from Hong Kong, we can hardly find any Saab cars on the road here, no Saab clubs & the dealer is doing crap! But still, I love Saab!!

Saab Wallpapers Download

Hi My Friends, Thanks for your support!Just want to let you know that a newly designed Saab Wallpaper plus an E-card will be available for download from my website on or before every Monday, so, keep an eye on my "Wallpaper of the Week" page, may be you'll find something interested again! The 1st one is NG 9-5 themed. Thanks for watching! Best wishes to your Save Saab Convoy or what ever action you are taking to help saving SAAB!!

BTW, do you speak French in Belgium or you have you own Belgium language? How is the popularity of Saab in Belgium? Thanks!

Download Page:

Nice one Wink

Oh in Belgium there are 3 regions & 3 officials languages: French, Dutch & German Wink

Wow, thanks a lot! Amazing, so you guys can speak at least 3 different languages! do you use all 3 languages in this forum? Is it OK if I use English here? I don't really trust those online translators, they always make silly mistakes! Rolling Eyes

Saab Wallpapers Download:
http://www.classiccarprint.com

Hi My friends,

Lately, I fell in love with Spyker cars, I think they are unique & beautiful just like Saabs. I like Spyker also because they saved Saab! I realized that Spykers cars are so rich in details & I really appreciated their craftsmanship. So for March 2010, I made 2 calendar wallpapers, one for Saab '06 9-5 & one for '09 Spyker C8. They are available for download at my website. Do have a look if you feel interested, thanks for watching! cyclops

Download Page:

Hi Roy , that beautiful creation is on our blog .People can reach your website by clicking on the picture Wink
Well done !

Wow, thanks so much! Mr. Golfhunter! Razz I've just left a comment there!

BTW, are you the "Golfhunter" at "Flickr Photos", you took many beautiful Saab photos, right? It's my honor to meet you, my friend! cheers

Roy

saabart a écrit:
Wow, thanks so much! Mr. Golfhunter! Razz I've just left a comment there!

BTW, are you the "Golfhunter" at "Flickr Photos", you took many beautiful Saab photos, right? It's my honor to meet you, my friend! cheers

Roy

Yes it's me . Beautiful.... hemm not always .But pictures yes for sure . I like it alien

Etienne is much more better photographer than me .

What i like in your wallpaper is the sublimation of black and white. You've the eye to give them an even greater beauty than the original...

Don't thank me coz it's little compared to your work for which I'm totally admiring... Wink

Once again, I can only bow to the quality of your work. I really like the first with the 96. She's reliable to going to the Philippines? Very Happy

Thanks a lot Frag!

Yes, the 96 is reliable to go to Philippines, if you ship it by plane, or may be you can download it in Philippines through the internet... haha!

Are you in Philippine?

Not at this time but i'll go to Zamboanga City early of September for 2 weeks nad also maybe in December. It's for see my gf. I'm impatient and excited to be in the place. I've found my flight and my hotel. Just to pay now Laughing

The one problem is simple: Mindanao Island is totally discouraged (on diplomatie.belgium.be) and especially Zambo. Super...and i'm not reassured... If I don't return alive, there will be a free place for a new admin on Saabelgique LaughingLaughingLaughing

Hi Frag, Good Luck to you trip to Philippines! I've only been yo Manila once many years ago, Nice place, nice people & nice food! But sometimes very big rainfall.

BTW, I found a cool photo of a 9-5 Wagon, so I made a wallpaper out of it,

Download:

I saw an old black Saab 900S parking on the street yesterday, I haven't seen a Saab in Hong Kong for a long long time... My son who was standing beside me and he has never seen a real Classic Saab before, "Don't you think it's beautiful, my son?" I asked, "Yes, it's beautiful and unique... like a "square"!" he replied...

Thank you very much and i'm very impatient to be on the place with my love...and also to taste local cooking hihihi coz i don't know all and especially special fruits as mangosteen, ampalaya, jackfruit...
With, of course, a little San-Miguel (euuuh no, my gf will kill me) and have you tasted the balot? Food warrior LaughingLaughing

No Frag, I've never tasted a balot, but would like to try one if there is a chance. I think we have similar thing here but made with "duck's egg".

Is that your GF in your profile photo? She is very pretty!

Do you see many Saab cars in Philippines or they are rare just like in other places?

Saab Wallpapers Download:

Beeeeeeek...i can give you my part...Laughing
Impossible to eat this food but it's i think the one "special" coz the rest is pretty similar to here. A mix of different ways of cooking since many influences experienced by the Philippines in their history. I'm lucky, my gf don't like this "egg" too and therefore i'm saved from not having to eat it... LaughingLaughing

Yes, it's my gf and thank you very much for she. 2 months now and i'll go to her city in september and i hope see a Saab but i think it's very difficult to find as for my bad english coz i learn before to go Laughing Not easy for me coz it's a so long time that i've no use this language since school in 1996 Very Happy

I've see again your site and i've discovered the pens's section. Very nice models and espacielly the PaperMate 'Fountain Pen' and the Submarine pencil...

How much for shipping in Belgium? Wink

Hi Frag, thanks for visiting my site! Smile Flat rate shipping to Belgium is $13USD(Registered Airmail+Tracking#). You can find the "How to Order/shipping" section there at the top of the pens page. For more details, you're welcome to contact me through email:
roy@classiccarprint.com

Those "eggs" scared me too, some old people here like it but not me! You are lucky that you don't have to taste it, I guess it does taste good but just looks disgusting... cyclops

Actually your English is pretty good!! You can definitely communicate well in Philippines! Razz

Thank you very much for your infos about shipping and for my english. To write, it's ok i think. I need vocabulary especially and to train my ear coz it's really a problem. I'm just alone to speak english, not easy for practicing...but i've a wonderful girl who is very understanding about my difficulties...

Communicate and why not live in Philippines? I confess this idea take my mind in full time coz since the election of Benigno Aquino as President (against corruption) is the best thing who come in this country and i hope he'll comply him promises. It's a good country for investments and when i see how the UE turn now, i've envy to sell all here and go definitively. It's an idea and i must talk about this with my girlfriend in september to have her opinion for our common future... It's the challenge of my life and why not...i've nothing to loose...

Yes Frag, you are absolutely right, you've nothing to loose. Best wishes to your future!!

BTW, My Friends,
I've just finished the June Saab wallpaper. i'm glad that I could upload them on time before the end of month... Anyways, do have a look if you feel interested. This time, Sonett III & TurboX Combi are included, enjoy!

June Wallpapers Download:

Salamat din sayo Roy...maybe a job in the Philippines' Customs... Laughing

I really like the Sonett's wallpaper and especially the color of this model... I love you The TX very beautiful too...and what do you use as software? Do you use mask or raster to change the background color and also on reflection to the car's hood?

hi Frag, i use mainly Photoshop. The wallpaper of the Sonett is composed of 2 photos, i replaced the background & did some retouching on the car, also some "fine tunning". All these are quite time consuming but I do enjoy it so I keep doing... Thanks for asking. Razz

Really nice job and you're very lucky to know use Photoshop...i've the CS3 and i don't find some functions that i use so easily on Paint Shop Pro...sure, i must be a looser LaughingLaughing

Actually, Photoshop is not that complicated, just need some practice, everyone can do it. I've been using it for many years so I'm quite familiar with some of the functions.

BTW, the July Saab wallpapers are available for download at my website, do have a look if you're looking for something new to decorate your desktop. Thanks!

Download Page:

Hello my friend,

Once again, very very good job and i really like your choice about fonts in the wallpapers. Very 'round', light and this fact create an ambience who makes that the calendar is integrated in 100% in the picture. And not an addition... Difficult for me to explain Laughing

saabart a écrit:
Actually, Photoshop is not that complicated, just need some practice, everyone can do it. I've been using it for many years so I'm quite familiar with some of the functions.

I was trying the CS5 version and it's very impressive. With the integration of Brigde (and especially Bridge Mini) in the interface. Very practice, more than PintShopPro X3 with the "plateau media", a big crap coz you are must obligated to create always a request to see your pics. I prefer see all pics in one view. As Explorer in fact...
I'll must learning again this CS5 before to let fall PSP X3...to find some benchmarks in this version of Photoshop...

Hello Frag, thanks for your good words! It's great to hear that you're practicing the CS5 Photoshop. I'm still using CS3 myself. I guess the CS5 must have some improvements comparing to CS3. Looking forward to your creations of Saab artwork! When are you going to Philippines to see your girlfriend?

Practicing is a great word...i'm just in the discovery. It's just a try of this software but i confess since the CS2, Adobe had made some progresses in the interface and a lot of good ideas for newbies as me...i'm using Photoshop just for a little coz i'm especially under PSPX3 (the crap) and i'm search about an original french version of PSPX2 (the best) Wink

Yes, i'm going to the Phils to see my gf...and after, she'll have a new "status" more than gf Laughing

Hi Frag, are you getting married with you gf? Congratulations!! Best wishes to you! Laughing

Photoshop is an interesting & useful software, I'm familiar with other photo editing softwares & I can only use Photoshop. No

I'm seeing less & less Saab cars in Hong Kong, I saw a 9-3 combi last week, which is very rare in Hong Kong... BTW, I've uploaded the SEP wallpapers to my site, have a look if you feel interested, thanks!

No

• Créer...